Posts tagged bookmarks
These are my links for February 3rd:
- ScobleShow: Videoblog about geeks, technology, and developers – Larry Hryb is one of Microsoft’s most famous bloggers. He works on the Xbox Live team and visited the CES BlogHaus to talk about what he’s seeing.
- SpaceTime? – With SpaceTime’s? 3D Web Search, you choose your search engine from the drop down menu, type in your search term and enjoy the experience as SpaceTime? displays all your search results at once in our patent pending interface. Enjoy the perks that imme
- FastCompany.tv is Coming Soon – NEW YORK, January 16, 2008 – Mansueto Digital President Edward Sussman today announced the launch of FastCompany.TV, a new online video network featuring coverage of bleeding edge technology trends, interviews with leading executives and business people,
- Works 9.0 release near; Microsoft mum on whether Google Docs killer in wings – The latest update to Microsoft Corp.’s Works productivity software is expected to go on sale Wednesday amid renewed speculation that the long-standing, low-end counterpart to Microsoft Office is also being groomed to take on Google Inc. in the online offi
- Screencast-O-Matic – Screencast-O-Matic is the free and easy way to create a video recording of your screen (aka screencast) and upload it for free hosting all from your browser with no install!
- Linux.com :: CLI Magic: Linux troubleshooting tools 101 – When something goes wrong with your Linux-based system, you can try to diagnose it yourself with the many troubleshooting tools bundled with the operating system. Knowing about these tools, and how to effectively use them, can help you overcome many of th
- Facebook | Cisco Systems – This is a group for anyone around the world, who is pursuing a career with Cisco Systems, or any other company that utilizes products, services, and technologies from Cisco Systems.
- Flickr: Tools to upload and share your photos – There are loads of ways for you to upload your photos to Flickr, in addition to the web-based upload form. Try out one of these tools to get your photos online quickly and effectively.
- Linkwad :: Firefox Add-ons – Linkwad lets you save and restore tabbed browsing sessions called wads. Wads can be shared and accessed from any computer. You can also share your “wads”.
- Kevin Kelly — The Technium – There are a number of qualities that can’t be copied. Consider “trust.” Trust cannot be copied. You can’t purchase it. Trust must be earned, over time. It cannot be downloaded.
- Urchin Software from Google – Urchin Software from Google analyzes traffic for one or more websites and provides easy-to-understand reports on your visitors – where they come from, how they use your site, what converts them into customers, and much more. If
- A Whole Lotta Nothing ? Matt Haughey?s Personal Blog – How to record a good podcast between two mac users on the cheap
- FIREFOX GOD: 300+ Tools and Resources For Firefox – As the second biggest browser out there, and the biggest open source one, Firefox has a tool for just about anything you can dream up. In this list, Mashable has collected over 300 of the best.
* * * * ** *** *** **** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** 3d admin administration analytics apps audio awesome bioteaming blog bookmarks ces cisco community daily extension extensions firefox flickr google linux mac microsoft network news office2.0 photos plugins podcast printscreen productivity recorder redhat scoble screen screencast screendump search server sharing shell skype slideshow software springnet statistics sysad sysadmin tabs tech technology tools tv useful video web2.0 works
These are my links for January 27th:
- springnet’s podcast – within 5 minutes I had a show on itunes! it was so easy it was amazing. http://www.gcast.com/u/springnet/main is the url. highly recommended
- Social Networks in Education » home – listing of social networks used in educational environments. Please add to this list (alphabetical by category and within categories).
- Infinite Thinking Machine – a single-purpose wiki for educators to link to and describe their social networking sites. I’m including a snapshot of the list as it is today, but it keeps growing and as it does so provides an interesting insight into the variety of ways that social net
- WebMynd – Home – Never bookmark or save a page again. We remember everything for you.
- Netdisaster.com – spring.net – ooops, spilled coffee on my spring.net site…. guess it’s time for a redesign
- Flickr: The Japan HDR Pool – amazing images
***** ***** ***** ***** ***** art awesome blog blogging blogs bookmarking bookmarks browsing collaboration community del.icio.us directory disaster education extension facebook firefox flickr funny inspiration itunes justin.tv learning phone plugin plugins podcast podcasting show slideshow socailnetworks social socialnetworks spirngnet springnet tagging tags web
These are my links for December 29th through December 30th:
- Tweet Scan – Real-time Twitter Search – real time search of twitter for springnet
- One Blog Many Categories or Many Blogs? – Am I better off having one blog site with multiple categories or multiple blog sites highlighting specific interests??
- Resources to Make Money Online | TechnoTarget – Review Me pays to review products and services on your site. You control what you review. Submit your site for inclusion into our ReviewMe publisher network. One example of many ways to make money online. *****
- SocialPicks: social stock picks & research – Good Ideas By People You Trust SocialPicks is a community where stock investors exchange ideas and track performance.
- Web Worker Daily – rebooting the workforce, daily tips on working on the web
- KillerStartups.com? – The Next Big Thing on the Internet is here. You pick it – review 30+ internet startups per working day. Vote for the one you think will be a killer. Vote for http://searchslides.com eh!
- Bootstrapper » The 100 Daily Must-Reads for Entrepreneurs – The 100 Daily Must-Reads for Entrepreneurs Monday, July 23, 2007 at 7:23pm by admin These days, it seems that almost everyone has a blog, so it?s often hard to separate what?s really worth reading from what isn?t. 100 best sites
These are my links for December 27th:
- Invite Share – Everyone is invited! – some kind of crunch network
- Twitter Groups! – Twitter Groups allows you to tag your followers into different groups. Then you can send a message to those groups without needing to send the message to each person one at a time!
- Command Shift 3 – save websites you like
- ITunes: Multiple libraries in iTunes 7 – The recently-released iTunes 7 has added the much wished-for ability to manage multiple music libraries, and the Klavr weblog points out how simple it is
- AV-Comparatives – antivirus program reviews and comparisons, heard about this from chief twit Leo
- Ian’s Shoelace Site – Shoe Lacing Methods – typical cross-section of traditional and alternative lacing methods that I’ve either found or created or that have been sent to me by web site visitors.
- MyShutterspace – Photo Sharing & Photography Forums – MyShutterspace is a social network for digital photography enthusiasts. This is your place to connect with other digital photographers (both amateur and pro), share photos, videos & stories, get critiques on photos, and discuss photography techniques and
- The Big Boys of Social Bookmarking – The Top 24 Sites » 10e20 – Search, Design & Social – the folks over at eBizMBA have put together a list of the top 20 social bookmarking sites. They based their results on data on a combination of Compete.com and Quantcast data
2007 antivirus apple apps bookmarking bookmarks clothes cool gallery geek groups inspiration ipod itunes list mac networking p2p photography photos podcasts rankings ratings reviews shoelaces shoes social socialnetworking springnet tagging techcunch tool tools twitter utilities web2.0 webdesign windows xp
These are my links for December 1st through December 8th:
- Ultimate Boot CD – Overview – Consolidate as many diagnostic tools as possible into one bootable CD. Wouldn’t you like to avoid digging into the dusty box to look for the right floppy disk, but simply run them all from a single CD? Then the Ultimate Boot CD is for you!
- Mod My Life Has Control Issues « NewTeeVee – Is Subservient Chicken a business model? That?s what the team behind startup Mod My Life will find out as they attempt to take lifecasting to the next level by letting the audience be in control of the lifecaster.
- Submit Multiple URLs to del.icio.us Bookmarks as a Batch at Digital Inspiration – Imagine you have hundreds (or even thousands) of webpage URLs that you want to upload to your del.icio.us account. How would do this bulk submit when the delicious system allows you to bookmark web pages one at a time ?
- door64.com | Austin High-Tech Online – door64 is all about building an online community of high-tech professionals in Austin, Texas. We’re just starting out, but growing each day.
- SEOmoz’s Web 2.0 Awards – Our team reviewed hundreds of sites in the Web 2.0 sphere to uncover the best in each of 41 categories. From there, we assembled a team of 25 of the most knowledgeable, well-respected experts in the field to vote on the winners.