Posts tagged design
These are my links for February 10th:
- JinaBolton.com – Jina’s website has a very sexy css stylesheet
- oaktreeidea.com – a community of hope, innovation and purpose – Oaktreeidea is not your average social networking website. Oaktreeidea is just that, an idea, an innovation. Where community members can be inspired and accomplish big things. Things with purpose.
- Explore and learn in the MindBites how-to video marketplace – how to videos
- Songza – The music search engine & internet jukebox. Listen. Now. – One of the finalists in the 2008 SXSW web awards… to say this is an internet jukebox is apt… pick a song, any song or album, and it just plays. It just plays. Simple. Easy. Revolutionary. Best website I’ve been on in weeks. I’m hooked! Awesome!
- Linux-Unix cheat sheets – The ultimate collection >> Scott Klarr – huge collection of linux cheatsheets
- A N I M O T O: the end of slideshows – analyzes your images and makes a slideshow video
- Ecolect – A Sustainable Materials Community – ecolect the community for sustainable living artilce on prefabrication and modularity
- TED: Ideas worth spreading – world’s greatest thinkers and names
- Only Human – Technology Stories – good collection of stories from techies
- Behance :: Overall Concept – The Behance team studies exceptionally productive people and teams working in the creative fields. We document the methods and resources that productive creative professionals use to push their ideas forward. By invitation only.
- GOOD Magazine | Goodmagazine – God, Without the Fuss – His mother, Dodie Osteen, claims never to have seen him mad. The same goes for his brother Paul, though his senior adviser and chief of communications Donald Iloff Jr. (also Osteen’s brother in law), claims he’s seen him irritated a couple of times.
- Wired News – the monumental, great wired “yahoo rejects microsoft”
- Investing Wiki with Research about Companies, Investment Concepts, and more… – investing simplified… a must site for investors
- Techthrob.com | Technology | Virtualization in Linux: A Review of Four Software Choices – parallels now works on linux!
These are my links for January 29th through January 30th:
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents – daily report, designing with web standards
- Merlin Mann – Merline Mann’s blog SF CA of 43 Folders and MacBreak Weekly nailing down speaking gigs including sxsw 08 creator of 5ives
- Lijit | Home – I saw this on Veronica Belmont’s blog… it’s a custom search for your blog using google, del.icio.us, etc.
- imacros’ bookmarks tagged with “imacro” on del.icio.us – del.icio.us bookmarks which illustrate macros
- http://forum.iopus.com/_uploads/demos/firststeps/FirstSteps1.htm – macros for firefox browser
- Urban Dictionary: Define Your World – wild expressions for the modern age… you can have fun with this one for hours
- SecTheory – Internet Security – Have you ever just wanted to sit in a small room with a few likeminded professionals and get some tough questions answered? Ever wanted the right ammunition to tackle the tough web application security issues on your plate? Welcome to The Austin Project.
- Geek News Central Technical News and Informational Stories – I found some links today through a round about way that indicates that some podcasters may and I repeat ?may? have found a way to game the Podcast Subscription Metric System Apple has.
- Roxer – The easiest way to make a web page – Now anyone can create stunning websites online in just minutes.
These are my links for December 29th through December 30th:
- Tweet Scan – Real-time Twitter Search – real time search of twitter for springnet
- One Blog Many Categories or Many Blogs? – Am I better off having one blog site with multiple categories or multiple blog sites highlighting specific interests??
- Resources to Make Money Online | TechnoTarget – Review Me pays to review products and services on your site. You control what you review. Submit your site for inclusion into our ReviewMe publisher network. One example of many ways to make money online. *****
- SocialPicks: social stock picks & research – Good Ideas By People You Trust SocialPicks is a community where stock investors exchange ideas and track performance.
- Web Worker Daily – rebooting the workforce, daily tips on working on the web
- KillerStartups.com? – The Next Big Thing on the Internet is here. You pick it – review 30+ internet startups per working day. Vote for the one you think will be a killer. Vote for http://searchslides.com eh!
- Bootstrapper » The 100 Daily Must-Reads for Entrepreneurs – The 100 Daily Must-Reads for Entrepreneurs Monday, July 23, 2007 at 7:23pm by admin These days, it seems that almost everyone has a blog, so it?s often hard to separate what?s really worth reading from what isn?t. 100 best sites
These are my links for December 18th through December 21st:
- InkFinger –
- Jack’s Pick and Most Recent Deals at BargainJack.Com –
- sxsw podcast –
- Secrets of Self Taught Web Developers – DegreeTutor.com – Secrets of Self Taught Web Developers: 115 Resources to Help You Develop on the Web
- Poletti’s slideshow on Flickr – galactically hot women of Star Trek
- Convert files and data online – No need to install anything on your computer. Use the easy upload interface to convert your file. Your original file will not be affected, and you can choose your own file name for the converted file which will instantly download to your computer.
- Web Worker Daily » Archive Web Conferencing Roundup: 9 Tools for Online Meetings « – dobe Acrobat Connect, Central Desktop, Dimdim, Glance, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Live Meeting, ReadyTalk, WebEx MeetMeNow, and Yugma.
These are my links for November 20th through November 21st:
- List of Web 2.0 Lists – Anyway here is (in no particular order) a list of the web 2.0 lists and other helpful product data that I’ve found on the Web.
- Learn Touch typing online for free – 10-fast-fingers.com – touch typing
- Portable laptop desks, laptop stands and laptop tables to use on trips, in meetings, in airports and cars. Sitting or standing height . Largest desk, packs small, strong – stabile and liteweight. – Model 1500 Specifications: Non-Folding. Fits inside cases or carry in your free Tote Bag. 15 inches wide x 13 inches deep. Weight: 1.75 lbs. Materials: Choice of durable black plastic or solid wood tops (cherry finish). Adjustable leg and clamp are anodiz
- Top 100 Tools for Learning – TOP 100 TOOLS FOR LEARNING 2007 By Popularity
- Top 10 Template Generators for Blogs and Websites – Mashable is hosted by (mt) Media Temple « Previous PostNext Post » Top 10 Template Generators for Blogs and Websites November 18, 2007 ? 08:52 PM PST ? by Palin Ningthoujam ? Share This If you are not satisfied with ready-made blog and we
- :: Mikey Sklar :: Electric Clothing :: – Old Mobile Goes Green by vloggers Jay and Ryan of ryanishungry. Wendy and myself discussing how we converted a 40 year old trailer to our home.
These are my links for November 18th through November 19th:
- WordPress Themes. WordPress Themes Tutorials. Blog Design. – WordPress Themes & WordPress Blog Design for Small Business. Michael D. PollockWe design powerful, easy-to-use web publishing platforms – sometimes known as blogs or content management systems – that make it easier for small business owners to connect wi
- JoeyPrimiani.com – Y Combinator does seed funding for startups. Seed funding is the earliest stage of venture funding. It pays your expenses while you?re getting started.
- http://www.ycombinator.com/s7app.txt – Y Combinator Funding Application | Summer 2007
- HDtv film Thailand » Archive » Adrian Belic, Beyond the Call – BEYOND THE CALL follows Antic and his compadres as he travels the third world bringing medicine, money , and educational tools to the poor in lands as diverse as Afghanistan or the Phillipines.
- LOL: The Life of Leo ? The personal blog of technology journalist Leo Laporte – Leo blogs Amber met the Dalai Lama and giggled. Leo’s wordpress blog. He’s back on twitter and he’s seen the light with wordpress. Hallelujah!
- The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte – I record almost all our shows from my small studio in Northern California. I’m using a mixer and a professional microphone, the rest of the participants are usually calling in via the Internet telephony program Skype