Posts tagged firefox
These are my links for February 11th through February 12th:
- Network Camera Model IK-WB15A – Toshiba – The Toshiba IK-WB15A IP Network Camera captures live, high-resolution video that is viewable anywhere in the world through a standard web browser. It is the perfect tool for surveillance, business, entertainment, web site broadcasting and more.
- Gmail Manager :: Firefox Add-ons – Allows you to manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. Displays your account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail… Allows you to manage multiple Gmail ac
- How to Change the World – Guy Kawasaki’s blog.. great stuff
- How to Protect Your WordPress Site » Small Business Trends | small business experts – Here, from the voice of experience, is some advice for protecting your WordPress blog from hacking, or recovering quickly in case it happens to you:
- Team WhiteBoarding with Twiddla – Painless Team Collaboration for the Web – a web 2.0 version of gotomeeting
These are my links for February 3rd:
- ScobleShow: Videoblog about geeks, technology, and developers – Larry Hryb is one of Microsoft’s most famous bloggers. He works on the Xbox Live team and visited the CES BlogHaus to talk about what he’s seeing.
- SpaceTime? – With SpaceTime’s? 3D Web Search, you choose your search engine from the drop down menu, type in your search term and enjoy the experience as SpaceTime? displays all your search results at once in our patent pending interface. Enjoy the perks that imme
- FastCompany.tv is Coming Soon – NEW YORK, January 16, 2008 – Mansueto Digital President Edward Sussman today announced the launch of FastCompany.TV, a new online video network featuring coverage of bleeding edge technology trends, interviews with leading executives and business people,
- Works 9.0 release near; Microsoft mum on whether Google Docs killer in wings – The latest update to Microsoft Corp.’s Works productivity software is expected to go on sale Wednesday amid renewed speculation that the long-standing, low-end counterpart to Microsoft Office is also being groomed to take on Google Inc. in the online offi
- Screencast-O-Matic – Screencast-O-Matic is the free and easy way to create a video recording of your screen (aka screencast) and upload it for free hosting all from your browser with no install!
- Linux.com :: CLI Magic: Linux troubleshooting tools 101 – When something goes wrong with your Linux-based system, you can try to diagnose it yourself with the many troubleshooting tools bundled with the operating system. Knowing about these tools, and how to effectively use them, can help you overcome many of th
- Facebook | Cisco Systems – This is a group for anyone around the world, who is pursuing a career with Cisco Systems, or any other company that utilizes products, services, and technologies from Cisco Systems.
- Flickr: Tools to upload and share your photos – There are loads of ways for you to upload your photos to Flickr, in addition to the web-based upload form. Try out one of these tools to get your photos online quickly and effectively.
- Linkwad :: Firefox Add-ons – Linkwad lets you save and restore tabbed browsing sessions called wads. Wads can be shared and accessed from any computer. You can also share your “wads”.
- Kevin Kelly — The Technium – There are a number of qualities that can’t be copied. Consider “trust.” Trust cannot be copied. You can’t purchase it. Trust must be earned, over time. It cannot be downloaded.
- Urchin Software from Google – Urchin Software from Google analyzes traffic for one or more websites and provides easy-to-understand reports on your visitors – where they come from, how they use your site, what converts them into customers, and much more. If
- A Whole Lotta Nothing ? Matt Haughey?s Personal Blog – How to record a good podcast between two mac users on the cheap
- FIREFOX GOD: 300+ Tools and Resources For Firefox – As the second biggest browser out there, and the biggest open source one, Firefox has a tool for just about anything you can dream up. In this list, Mashable has collected over 300 of the best.
These are my links for January 29th through January 30th:
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents – daily report, designing with web standards
- Merlin Mann – Merline Mann’s blog SF CA of 43 Folders and MacBreak Weekly nailing down speaking gigs including sxsw 08 creator of 5ives
- Lijit | Home – I saw this on Veronica Belmont’s blog… it’s a custom search for your blog using google, del.icio.us, etc.
- imacros’ bookmarks tagged with “imacro” on del.icio.us – del.icio.us bookmarks which illustrate macros
- http://forum.iopus.com/_uploads/demos/firststeps/FirstSteps1.htm – macros for firefox browser
- Urban Dictionary: Define Your World – wild expressions for the modern age… you can have fun with this one for hours
- SecTheory – Internet Security – Have you ever just wanted to sit in a small room with a few likeminded professionals and get some tough questions answered? Ever wanted the right ammunition to tackle the tough web application security issues on your plate? Welcome to The Austin Project.
- Geek News Central Technical News and Informational Stories – I found some links today through a round about way that indicates that some podcasters may and I repeat ?may? have found a way to game the Podcast Subscription Metric System Apple has.
- Roxer – The easiest way to make a web page – Now anyone can create stunning websites online in just minutes.
These are my links for January 27th:
- springnet’s podcast – within 5 minutes I had a show on itunes! it was so easy it was amazing. http://www.gcast.com/u/springnet/main is the url. highly recommended
- Social Networks in Education » home – listing of social networks used in educational environments. Please add to this list (alphabetical by category and within categories).
- Infinite Thinking Machine – a single-purpose wiki for educators to link to and describe their social networking sites. I’m including a snapshot of the list as it is today, but it keeps growing and as it does so provides an interesting insight into the variety of ways that social net
- WebMynd – Home – Never bookmark or save a page again. We remember everything for you.
- Netdisaster.com – spring.net – ooops, spilled coffee on my spring.net site…. guess it’s time for a redesign
- Flickr: The Japan HDR Pool – amazing images
These are my links for December 24th through December 25th:
- BoogarLists – With more than 1,000 venture capital and private equity firms listed, BoogarLists is an excellent place for entrepreneurs to start their search for investment capital. And for students, analysts and planners who need to kick-start or augment their on-lin
- The Definitive Top 25 Movies of 2007 | /Film – A regular top ten list represents the opinion of one, so a definitive list must represent the combined opinion of everyone. You can read about how this list was compiled at the bottom of this posting.
- MakeUseOf.com | Cool Websites, Software and Internet Tips – The thing I like best about Firefox is that just when you think you know everything there is to know about the browser, something new comes along and surprises you.
- JoomlaWorks | The Joomla!/Mambo Professionals – JoomlaWorks is a team of professional web designers and developers dedicated to delivering high-quality extensions and templates for Joomla! (the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS) worldwide) and Mambo (award winning CMS). JoomlaWork
- KeepVid: Download videos from Google, Youtube, iFilm, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion! – Download videos DIRECT from most video sites Copy the link of the page with the video on it and paste it here
- Dash Express Automotive Navigation System – Superior traffic with the Dash Driver Network?:Select your route based on up-to-the-minute traffic data that is automatically and anonymously exchanged via the most reliable source?other Dash devices.
- about us @ twine – Twine Ties it all Together Twine is a new service that intelligently helps you share, organize and find information with people you trust.
These are my links for December 22nd:
- Wireless Networking – Wireless networking news, publications and reviews
- Home > Tweeterboard : Conversation Analytics for Twitter – Tweeterboard is a way of looking at who is influential on Twitter based on their conversations with other Twitter users. There are other services, like Twitterposter, that base influence on how many followers you have. Tweeterboard looks at who talks to u
- Political Base – Election and Candidate Information – Wacky Utterance of the Day: Huckabee and Rice
- ProductWiki, unbiased product reviews and information – ProductWiki is the resource for free, unbiased product reviews and information written and maintained by the community.
- Mozilla Labs » Blog Archive » Introducing Weave – One important area for exploration is the blending of the desktop and the Web through deeper integration of the browser with online services.
- The Crunchies 2007 – Celebrating the best of internet and technology innovation – The 2007 Crunchies is our first annual competition and award ceremony to recognize and celebrate the most compelling startups, internet and technology innovations of the year.
- Fimoculous.com – misc – Best Blogs of 2007 That You (Maybe) Aren’t Reading – Last year I decided to put on twist on my annual “best blogs” post [2002, 2003, 2004] by taking a turn toward the obscure. it makes little sense to write a post arguing that Huffington Post is better or worse than DailyKos — or Cute Overload.
- Google Talk Gadget – chat on google talk … we’re live at http://justin.tv/austintexas from Hope BC Canada today
- Gmail Notifier – The Gmail Notifier is an application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages.