Posts tagged google
These are my links for February 11th through February 12th:
- Network Camera Model IK-WB15A – Toshiba – The Toshiba IK-WB15A IP Network Camera captures live, high-resolution video that is viewable anywhere in the world through a standard web browser. It is the perfect tool for surveillance, business, entertainment, web site broadcasting and more.
- Gmail Manager :: Firefox Add-ons – Allows you to manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. Displays your account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail… Allows you to manage multiple Gmail ac
- How to Change the World – Guy Kawasaki’s blog.. great stuff
- How to Protect Your WordPress Site » Small Business Trends | small business experts – Here, from the voice of experience, is some advice for protecting your WordPress blog from hacking, or recovering quickly in case it happens to you:
- Team WhiteBoarding with Twiddla – Painless Team Collaboration for the Web – a web 2.0 version of gotomeeting
These are my links for February 4th through February 9th:
- FastCompany.com – Where ideas and people meet | Fast Company – Fast Company is about to shake things up again. Back in 1995, in our first issue, we announced on our cover: “Computing is…
- Flickr: The MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR Pool – funny flickr pix about microsoft
- HelloTxt – Home – post simultaneously to twitter, jaiku, pownce, plaxo, facebook, tumblr and a bunch more
- Free HTML Form Builder – Create Forms, Surveys and Invitations – web based form builder
- Splashup – Splashup, formerly Fauxto, is a powerful editing tool and photo manager. With all the features professionals use and novices want, it’s easy to use, works in real-time and allows you to edit many images at once.
- Popular Desktop Apps And Their Online Alternatives – blog index – Outfitting your computer with the latest software can be expensive. Time and money aren?t things to be wasted. With sky rocketing prices for desktop applications, you need to arm yourself with the right alternatives.
- Dive Into Web 2.0: Contents – great free web 2.0 ebook html version
- Dive Into Web 2.0 eBook – an really well presented book on the web 2.0 world
- featured drupal sites | latest showcase | drupal sites network – examples of drupal sites
- Membership Management Software and Website Design for Associations and Chambers of Commerce – Weblink International – web based membership management solution
- entrepreMusings – extraordinary woman raised about $15 million of which $3.5 million was from angels or what I would call boutique VC firms (i.e. a group of angels under one investment roof). Keep in mind that was all before the bubble burst back in 2001.
- Google Maps – googles come up with the killer election map and it’s full ‘o tweeters
- Tom Petty ? ( 187 Lyrics + 23 Albums ) – Tom Petty sings at Superbowl 2008 American Girl , Stand my Ground, Free Fallin’
These are my links for February 3rd:
- ScobleShow: Videoblog about geeks, technology, and developers – Larry Hryb is one of Microsoft’s most famous bloggers. He works on the Xbox Live team and visited the CES BlogHaus to talk about what he’s seeing.
- SpaceTime? – With SpaceTime’s? 3D Web Search, you choose your search engine from the drop down menu, type in your search term and enjoy the experience as SpaceTime? displays all your search results at once in our patent pending interface. Enjoy the perks that imme
- FastCompany.tv is Coming Soon – NEW YORK, January 16, 2008 – Mansueto Digital President Edward Sussman today announced the launch of FastCompany.TV, a new online video network featuring coverage of bleeding edge technology trends, interviews with leading executives and business people,
- Works 9.0 release near; Microsoft mum on whether Google Docs killer in wings – The latest update to Microsoft Corp.’s Works productivity software is expected to go on sale Wednesday amid renewed speculation that the long-standing, low-end counterpart to Microsoft Office is also being groomed to take on Google Inc. in the online offi
- Screencast-O-Matic – Screencast-O-Matic is the free and easy way to create a video recording of your screen (aka screencast) and upload it for free hosting all from your browser with no install!
- Linux.com :: CLI Magic: Linux troubleshooting tools 101 – When something goes wrong with your Linux-based system, you can try to diagnose it yourself with the many troubleshooting tools bundled with the operating system. Knowing about these tools, and how to effectively use them, can help you overcome many of th
- Facebook | Cisco Systems – This is a group for anyone around the world, who is pursuing a career with Cisco Systems, or any other company that utilizes products, services, and technologies from Cisco Systems.
- Flickr: Tools to upload and share your photos – There are loads of ways for you to upload your photos to Flickr, in addition to the web-based upload form. Try out one of these tools to get your photos online quickly and effectively.
- Linkwad :: Firefox Add-ons – Linkwad lets you save and restore tabbed browsing sessions called wads. Wads can be shared and accessed from any computer. You can also share your “wads”.
- Kevin Kelly — The Technium – There are a number of qualities that can’t be copied. Consider “trust.” Trust cannot be copied. You can’t purchase it. Trust must be earned, over time. It cannot be downloaded.
- Urchin Software from Google – Urchin Software from Google analyzes traffic for one or more websites and provides easy-to-understand reports on your visitors – where they come from, how they use your site, what converts them into customers, and much more. If
- A Whole Lotta Nothing ? Matt Haughey?s Personal Blog – How to record a good podcast between two mac users on the cheap
- FIREFOX GOD: 300+ Tools and Resources For Firefox – As the second biggest browser out there, and the biggest open source one, Firefox has a tool for just about anything you can dream up. In this list, Mashable has collected over 300 of the best.
These are my links for January 29th through January 30th:
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents – daily report, designing with web standards
- Merlin Mann – Merline Mann’s blog SF CA of 43 Folders and MacBreak Weekly nailing down speaking gigs including sxsw 08 creator of 5ives
- Lijit | Home – I saw this on Veronica Belmont’s blog… it’s a custom search for your blog using google, del.icio.us, etc.
- imacros’ bookmarks tagged with “imacro” on del.icio.us – del.icio.us bookmarks which illustrate macros
- http://forum.iopus.com/_uploads/demos/firststeps/FirstSteps1.htm – macros for firefox browser
- Urban Dictionary: Define Your World – wild expressions for the modern age… you can have fun with this one for hours
- SecTheory – Internet Security – Have you ever just wanted to sit in a small room with a few likeminded professionals and get some tough questions answered? Ever wanted the right ammunition to tackle the tough web application security issues on your plate? Welcome to The Austin Project.
- Geek News Central Technical News and Informational Stories – I found some links today through a round about way that indicates that some podcasters may and I repeat ?may? have found a way to game the Podcast Subscription Metric System Apple has.
- Roxer – The easiest way to make a web page – Now anyone can create stunning websites online in just minutes.
These are my links for January 15th through January 18th:
- Wired LivingHomes – About the Home – The 4,057 square foot WIRED LivingHome is designed to attain at least a Gold rating from the USGBC LEED® for Homes Program. Consistent with its focus on sustainable design
- I, Cringely . The Pulpit . Google-Mart | PBS – in a secret area off-limits even to regular GoogleFolk, is a shipping container. But it isn’t just any shipping container. This shipping container is a prototype data center. Google hired a pair of very bright industrial designers to figure out how to cra
- AskMen.com – Top 10 hottest women in tech – While there are certainly a number of drop-dead gorgeous ladies within the world of tech media to choose from, we?ve narrowed the list down to 10.
- Mac Rumors: Apple Mac Rumors and News You Care About – As rumored, Apple announced a new line of portable computers during Steve Jobs’ keynote speech at MacWorld San Fransisco today, the MacBook Air. The new line is a complement to the existing MacBook and MacBook Pro lines.
- Traces of Inspiration » Blog Archive » SXSWi: ValleySpeak for the Rest of Us: Developing Apps Outside InternetVille – SXSWi: ValleySpeak for the Rest of Us: Developing Apps Outside InternetVille
These are my links for December 22nd:
- Wireless Networking – Wireless networking news, publications and reviews
- Home > Tweeterboard : Conversation Analytics for Twitter – Tweeterboard is a way of looking at who is influential on Twitter based on their conversations with other Twitter users. There are other services, like Twitterposter, that base influence on how many followers you have. Tweeterboard looks at who talks to u
- Political Base – Election and Candidate Information – Wacky Utterance of the Day: Huckabee and Rice
- ProductWiki, unbiased product reviews and information – ProductWiki is the resource for free, unbiased product reviews and information written and maintained by the community.
- Mozilla Labs » Blog Archive » Introducing Weave – One important area for exploration is the blending of the desktop and the Web through deeper integration of the browser with online services.
- The Crunchies 2007 – Celebrating the best of internet and technology innovation – The 2007 Crunchies is our first annual competition and award ceremony to recognize and celebrate the most compelling startups, internet and technology innovations of the year.
- Fimoculous.com – misc – Best Blogs of 2007 That You (Maybe) Aren’t Reading – Last year I decided to put on twist on my annual “best blogs” post [2002, 2003, 2004] by taking a turn toward the obscure. it makes little sense to write a post arguing that Huffington Post is better or worse than DailyKos — or Cute Overload.
- Google Talk Gadget – chat on google talk … we’re live at http://justin.tv/austintexas from Hope BC Canada today
- Gmail Notifier – The Gmail Notifier is an application that alerts you when you have new Gmail messages.