Posts tagged podcasting
These are my links for February 13th through February 14th:
- Pure Mac: Audio – Software for Macintosh – whole bunch of audio recording and editing apps for the mac
- Kevin Kelly — The Technium – The internet is a copy machine. At its most foundational level, it copies every action, every character, every thought we make while we ride upon it.
- 100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better | OEDb – If you think that iPods are used just for listening to music, you obviously haven’t been keeping up with the latest technology.
- 4 YouTube Tools you Probably Don?t Know About | MakeUseOf.com – best applications for dealing with Youtube
- 20+ Great Resources For Video Tutorials – Video tutorials seem to have taken over the world thanks to the ease with which they can be posted nowadays. We?ve gathered over 20 sites to help you get started with this exciting recent development in the world of the Internet.
- iDesktop.tv – iDesktop.tv is an incredibly cool dynamic web 2.0 application, with a terrific modern design, that brings you a better way to search and watch YouTube videos. Not only but you can download YouTube videos!
- Cradlepoint PHS300 Battery-Powered EVDO Router [PHS300-B] – $179.99 : 3Gstore.com, Verizon & Sprint EVDO Modems, Antennas, Amplifiers, Routers – Cradlepoint PHS300 Battery-Powered EVDO Router
- SXSW Baby! – unofficial sxsw blog
These are my links for January 29th through January 30th:
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents – daily report, designing with web standards
- Merlin Mann – Merline Mann’s blog SF CA of 43 Folders and MacBreak Weekly nailing down speaking gigs including sxsw 08 creator of 5ives
- Lijit | Home – I saw this on Veronica Belmont’s blog… it’s a custom search for your blog using google, del.icio.us, etc.
- imacros’ bookmarks tagged with “imacro” on del.icio.us – del.icio.us bookmarks which illustrate macros
- http://forum.iopus.com/_uploads/demos/firststeps/FirstSteps1.htm – macros for firefox browser
- Urban Dictionary: Define Your World – wild expressions for the modern age… you can have fun with this one for hours
- SecTheory – Internet Security – Have you ever just wanted to sit in a small room with a few likeminded professionals and get some tough questions answered? Ever wanted the right ammunition to tackle the tough web application security issues on your plate? Welcome to The Austin Project.
- Geek News Central Technical News and Informational Stories – I found some links today through a round about way that indicates that some podcasters may and I repeat ?may? have found a way to game the Podcast Subscription Metric System Apple has.
- Roxer – The easiest way to make a web page – Now anyone can create stunning websites online in just minutes.
These are my links for November 18th through November 19th:
- WordPress Themes. WordPress Themes Tutorials. Blog Design. – WordPress Themes & WordPress Blog Design for Small Business. Michael D. PollockWe design powerful, easy-to-use web publishing platforms – sometimes known as blogs or content management systems – that make it easier for small business owners to connect wi
- JoeyPrimiani.com – Y Combinator does seed funding for startups. Seed funding is the earliest stage of venture funding. It pays your expenses while you?re getting started.
- http://www.ycombinator.com/s7app.txt – Y Combinator Funding Application | Summer 2007
- HDtv film Thailand » Archive » Adrian Belic, Beyond the Call – BEYOND THE CALL follows Antic and his compadres as he travels the third world bringing medicine, money , and educational tools to the poor in lands as diverse as Afghanistan or the Phillipines.
- LOL: The Life of Leo ? The personal blog of technology journalist Leo Laporte – Leo blogs Amber met the Dalai Lama and giggled. Leo’s wordpress blog. He’s back on twitter and he’s seen the light with wordpress. Hallelujah!
- The TWiT Netcast Network with Leo Laporte – I record almost all our shows from my small studio in Northern California. I’m using a mixer and a professional microphone, the rest of the participants are usually calling in via the Internet telephony program Skype