Posts tagged springnet
Door64 had a party at Austin 360 Condos on Thursday, August 20.Â It was packed.Â It was a $10 cover and 2 drink tickets in a gorgeous setting on the 9th floor where the pool and observation deck are located.Â Since it was a hot, steamy Austin night and there was a “no drinks” sign at the entrance to the pool, most people crowded into the long, narrow inside space where it was cool.Â It’s quite the luxury condo, with a mini movie theater at one end of the space and a bar at the other end.Â Matt Genovese, how did you swing such a cool venue? By the way, you don’t need pronounce the e at the end of Matt’s last name.
We weren’t able to interview much because of the noise level, so it’s mostly just pictures of people at the event.Â Maybe you can spot yourself if you were there. It was a great networking event, I ran in to Heather Havenwood, who did my SXSW interviews, and Meg Strout who was acompanied by a power auto seller Aaron Smith with Motorphilia, and Conversion Scientist Brian MasseyÂ to name a few.Â Â I told Meg to check out Aardvark, because she asked me what was hot right now and I just had a foray in to this new “ask your social network” app yesterday.Â
You can also see this video on Metacafe, Blip.tv and Veoh and I encourage youÂ to rate it up and review it if you like it.Â And if you’re in the video, drop me a note and I’ll include you in the blog post, (note at how many minutes in to the video you appear).
Paul Terry Walhus, the AustinBlogger, got 5 seconds of fame on CNN by having his twitter post put up on the CNN big screen. His twitter name is springnet. He asked about the effect of the new economic package on the mortgage holder with a high interest rate. The answer? We’ll get back to you.
Twhirl – Twhirl is a popular desktop client based on Adobe AIR so it requires the AIR download. You’ll find AIR useful for other apps also. Twhirl has a lot of cool features including multiple Twitter accounts, connect to Friendfeed, post image to Twitpic, post to Pownce and Jaiku simultaneously, and search using Tweetscan. I use it on my Windows Vista sidebar along with . . .
AlertThingy! provides a connection to twitter, friendfeed, flickr, tinyurl and allows cross commenting. It’s better than it sounds and is used as a twitter replacement by many who want to make more sense out of twitter and narrow down their focus on specific people and topics.
TwitterCal – This service allows you to post events from your Google calendar to your Twitter accounts.
Twitter Digest – This tool allows you to subscribe to a message stream from a Twitter user of a group of users on the web or through an atom feed.
Summize – A Twitter search engine, contender for the top app in this category.
Flaptor Twitter Search – A simple Twitter search engine which generates an rss feed. Also provides trends, comparisons.
del.icio.us twitter tags – what people are bookmarking about twitter lately
TopTweet – This site provides you updates from the top Twitter personalities.
Twitter100 – Allocates a box to each of the people you follow on a single page and displays their latest tweets.
Quotably – Shows Twitter userâ€™s conversations in a threaded conversational style making it easier to follow.
Tweetburner – Tweetburner lets you track what happens with the links you share on Twitter.
TwitterLocal – This shows you all the tweets on a google map from your local area and generates an RSS Feed of tweets.
TweetCloud – Let’s you make a tagcloud from a twitter user, also indexes del.icio.us
Tweetpeek – You can create a group Twitter feed with Tweetpeek.
Twitku – Mashup of Twitter, Jaiku, and Pownce public timelines. You can also post from its interface.
TwitterNotes – You can create notes on TwitterNotes using Twitter and tagging your notes.
These are my links for February 13th through February 14th:
- Pure Mac: Audio – Software for Macintosh – whole bunch of audio recording and editing apps for the mac
- Kevin Kelly — The Technium – The internet is a copy machine. At its most foundational level, it copies every action, every character, every thought we make while we ride upon it.
- 100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study Better | OEDb – If you think that iPods are used just for listening to music, you obviously haven’t been keeping up with the latest technology.
- 4 YouTube Tools you Probably Don?t Know About | MakeUseOf.com – best applications for dealing with Youtube
- 20+ Great Resources For Video Tutorials – Video tutorials seem to have taken over the world thanks to the ease with which they can be posted nowadays. We?ve gathered over 20 sites to help you get started with this exciting recent development in the world of the Internet.
- iDesktop.tv – iDesktop.tv is an incredibly cool dynamic web 2.0 application, with a terrific modern design, that brings you a better way to search and watch YouTube videos. Not only but you can download YouTube videos!
- Cradlepoint PHS300 Battery-Powered EVDO Router [PHS300-B] – $179.99 : 3Gstore.com, Verizon & Sprint EVDO Modems, Antennas, Amplifiers, Routers – Cradlepoint PHS300 Battery-Powered EVDO Router
- SXSW Baby! – unofficial sxsw blog
These are my links for February 11th through February 12th:
- Network Camera Model IK-WB15A – Toshiba – The Toshiba IK-WB15A IP Network Camera captures live, high-resolution video that is viewable anywhere in the world through a standard web browser. It is the perfect tool for surveillance, business, entertainment, web site broadcasting and more.
- Gmail Manager :: Firefox Add-ons – Allows you to manage multiple Gmail accounts and receive new mail notifications. Displays your account details including unread messages, saved drafts, spam messages, labels with new mail, space used, and new mail… Allows you to manage multiple Gmail ac
- How to Change the World – Guy Kawasaki’s blog.. great stuff
- How to Protect Your WordPress Site » Small Business Trends | small business experts – Here, from the voice of experience, is some advice for protecting your WordPress blog from hacking, or recovering quickly in case it happens to you:
- Team WhiteBoarding with Twiddla – Painless Team Collaboration for the Web – a web 2.0 version of gotomeeting
These are my links for February 10th:
- JinaBolton.com – Jina’s website has a very sexy css stylesheet
- oaktreeidea.com – a community of hope, innovation and purpose – Oaktreeidea is not your average social networking website. Oaktreeidea is just that, an idea, an innovation. Where community members can be inspired and accomplish big things. Things with purpose.
- Explore and learn in the MindBites how-to video marketplace – how to videos
- Songza – The music search engine & internet jukebox. Listen. Now. – One of the finalists in the 2008 SXSW web awards… to say this is an internet jukebox is apt… pick a song, any song or album, and it just plays. It just plays. Simple. Easy. Revolutionary. Best website I’ve been on in weeks. I’m hooked! Awesome!
- Linux-Unix cheat sheets – The ultimate collection >> Scott Klarr – huge collection of linux cheatsheets
- A N I M O T O: the end of slideshows – analyzes your images and makes a slideshow video
- Ecolect – A Sustainable Materials Community – ecolect the community for sustainable living artilce on prefabrication and modularity
- TED: Ideas worth spreading – world’s greatest thinkers and names
- Only Human – Technology Stories – good collection of stories from techies
- Behance :: Overall Concept – The Behance team studies exceptionally productive people and teams working in the creative fields. We document the methods and resources that productive creative professionals use to push their ideas forward. By invitation only.
- GOOD Magazine | Goodmagazine – God, Without the Fuss – His mother, Dodie Osteen, claims never to have seen him mad. The same goes for his brother Paul, though his senior adviser and chief of communications Donald Iloff Jr. (also Osteen’s brother in law), claims he’s seen him irritated a couple of times.
- Wired News – the monumental, great wired “yahoo rejects microsoft”
- Investing Wiki with Research about Companies, Investment Concepts, and more… – investing simplified… a must site for investors
- Techthrob.com | Technology | Virtualization in Linux: A Review of Four Software Choices – parallels now works on linux!
These are my links for February 4th through February 9th:
- FastCompany.com – Where ideas and people meet | Fast Company – Fast Company is about to shake things up again. Back in 1995, in our first issue, we announced on our cover: “Computing is…
- Flickr: The MICROSOFT: KEEP YOUR EVlL GRUBBY HANDS OFF OF OUR FLICKR Pool – funny flickr pix about microsoft
- HelloTxt – Home – post simultaneously to twitter, jaiku, pownce, plaxo, facebook, tumblr and a bunch more
- Free HTML Form Builder – Create Forms, Surveys and Invitations – web based form builder
- Splashup – Splashup, formerly Fauxto, is a powerful editing tool and photo manager. With all the features professionals use and novices want, it’s easy to use, works in real-time and allows you to edit many images at once.
- Popular Desktop Apps And Their Online Alternatives – blog index – Outfitting your computer with the latest software can be expensive. Time and money aren?t things to be wasted. With sky rocketing prices for desktop applications, you need to arm yourself with the right alternatives.
- Dive Into Web 2.0: Contents – great free web 2.0 ebook html version
- Dive Into Web 2.0 eBook – an really well presented book on the web 2.0 world
- featured drupal sites | latest showcase | drupal sites network – examples of drupal sites
- Membership Management Software and Website Design for Associations and Chambers of Commerce – Weblink International – web based membership management solution
- entrepreMusings – extraordinary woman raised about $15 million of which $3.5 million was from angels or what I would call boutique VC firms (i.e. a group of angels under one investment roof). Keep in mind that was all before the bubble burst back in 2001.
- Google Maps – googles come up with the killer election map and it’s full ‘o tweeters
- Tom Petty ? ( 187 Lyrics + 23 Albums ) – Tom Petty sings at Superbowl 2008 American Girl , Stand my Ground, Free Fallin’
These are my links for February 3rd:
- ScobleShow: Videoblog about geeks, technology, and developers – Larry Hryb is one of Microsoft’s most famous bloggers. He works on the Xbox Live team and visited the CES BlogHaus to talk about what he’s seeing.
- SpaceTime? – With SpaceTime’s? 3D Web Search, you choose your search engine from the drop down menu, type in your search term and enjoy the experience as SpaceTime? displays all your search results at once in our patent pending interface. Enjoy the perks that imme
- FastCompany.tv is Coming Soon – NEW YORK, January 16, 2008 – Mansueto Digital President Edward Sussman today announced the launch of FastCompany.TV, a new online video network featuring coverage of bleeding edge technology trends, interviews with leading executives and business people,
- Works 9.0 release near; Microsoft mum on whether Google Docs killer in wings – The latest update to Microsoft Corp.’s Works productivity software is expected to go on sale Wednesday amid renewed speculation that the long-standing, low-end counterpart to Microsoft Office is also being groomed to take on Google Inc. in the online offi
- Screencast-O-Matic – Screencast-O-Matic is the free and easy way to create a video recording of your screen (aka screencast) and upload it for free hosting all from your browser with no install!
- Linux.com :: CLI Magic: Linux troubleshooting tools 101 – When something goes wrong with your Linux-based system, you can try to diagnose it yourself with the many troubleshooting tools bundled with the operating system. Knowing about these tools, and how to effectively use them, can help you overcome many of th
- Facebook | Cisco Systems – This is a group for anyone around the world, who is pursuing a career with Cisco Systems, or any other company that utilizes products, services, and technologies from Cisco Systems.
- Flickr: Tools to upload and share your photos – There are loads of ways for you to upload your photos to Flickr, in addition to the web-based upload form. Try out one of these tools to get your photos online quickly and effectively.
- Linkwad :: Firefox Add-ons – Linkwad lets you save and restore tabbed browsing sessions called wads. Wads can be shared and accessed from any computer. You can also share your “wads”.
- Kevin Kelly — The Technium – There are a number of qualities that can’t be copied. Consider “trust.” Trust cannot be copied. You can’t purchase it. Trust must be earned, over time. It cannot be downloaded.
- Urchin Software from Google – Urchin Software from Google analyzes traffic for one or more websites and provides easy-to-understand reports on your visitors – where they come from, how they use your site, what converts them into customers, and much more. If
- A Whole Lotta Nothing ? Matt Haughey?s Personal Blog – How to record a good podcast between two mac users on the cheap
- FIREFOX GOD: 300+ Tools and Resources For Firefox – As the second biggest browser out there, and the biggest open source one, Firefox has a tool for just about anything you can dream up. In this list, Mashable has collected over 300 of the best.
These are my links for February 1st:
- Marshall Kirkpatrick – The highlights of the post are the link to this Wired article about the economy of screen scraping (great article) and this screencast about how to use Dapper that I finally recorded.
- agentgenius.com- national real estate opinion column » G-Spot – collaborative real estate blog
- wordTube at alex.rabe – playlist demo of several media files. wordTube supports streaming video format (Format .flv or .swf), sound files as MP3 and JPG, GIF or PNG grafic files. With wordTube you insert it into your blog with the tag [MEDIA=ID] or as playlist [MYPLAYLIST=ID].
- Contact Form 7 1.7.3 « iDeasilo – I released Contact Form 7 1.7.3 last week. I added two options for dropdown menu, checkboxes and radio buttons. default: option allows you to set initially selected or checked items. label-first option is for checkboxes and radio buttons; this makes check
- Building a Container House – We’re starting a container sales company and container home builder in Austin Texas so we’re looking for inspirational websites like this one by Bob Vila. http://cargotown.com http://cargosolar.com are our sites but they need content!
These are my links for January 31st:
- dooce ® – our panel will be held Sunday, March 9th, if you are in Austin and can spare the mortgage payment it costs to get into the festival. Maggie will be the one speaking coherently, I will be the one trying to distract her by snapping the elastic on her bra.
- Eighth Annual Weblog Awards: The 2008 Bloggies – Honor. Prestige. Wealth. These are some of the things that a Bloggie won’t bring you. But that won’t stop the Web from voting, because this is the annual non-profit competition that determines which blogs are the best of the best.
- Musicovery : interactive webRadio – visually awesome music interface … fascinating
- COAST TO COAST AM WITH GEORGE NOORY – Noory and Bell talk show site for Coast to Coast
- Coast to Coast AM Members – Art Bell and George Noory’s subscription Coast to Coast AM “streamlink”… cool name… wonder how they’re doing
- Slashfood – Nectar With-a-Sting Honey Mustard featured in my V Cuisine cookbook. Of course, I’ve made other dressings before – the classic vinaigrette, several tofu-based creamy monstrosities – but they don’t even come close to the awesome power that is this dressing
These are my links for January 29th through January 30th:
- Jeffrey Zeldman Presents – daily report, designing with web standards
- Merlin Mann – Merline Mann’s blog SF CA of 43 Folders and MacBreak Weekly nailing down speaking gigs including sxsw 08 creator of 5ives
- Lijit | Home – I saw this on Veronica Belmont’s blog… it’s a custom search for your blog using google, del.icio.us, etc.
- imacros’ bookmarks tagged with “imacro” on del.icio.us – del.icio.us bookmarks which illustrate macros
- http://forum.iopus.com/_uploads/demos/firststeps/FirstSteps1.htm – macros for firefox browser
- Urban Dictionary: Define Your World – wild expressions for the modern age… you can have fun with this one for hours
- SecTheory – Internet Security – Have you ever just wanted to sit in a small room with a few likeminded professionals and get some tough questions answered? Ever wanted the right ammunition to tackle the tough web application security issues on your plate? Welcome to The Austin Project.
- Geek News Central Technical News and Informational Stories – I found some links today through a round about way that indicates that some podcasters may and I repeat ?may? have found a way to game the Podcast Subscription Metric System Apple has.
- Roxer – The easiest way to make a web page – Now anyone can create stunning websites online in just minutes.
These are my links for January 27th:
- springnet’s podcast – within 5 minutes I had a show on itunes! it was so easy it was amazing. http://www.gcast.com/u/springnet/main is the url. highly recommended
- Social Networks in Education » home – listing of social networks used in educational environments. Please add to this list (alphabetical by category and within categories).
- Infinite Thinking Machine – a single-purpose wiki for educators to link to and describe their social networking sites. I’m including a snapshot of the list as it is today, but it keeps growing and as it does so provides an interesting insight into the variety of ways that social net
- WebMynd – Home – Never bookmark or save a page again. We remember everything for you.
- Netdisaster.com – spring.net – ooops, spilled coffee on my spring.net site…. guess it’s time for a redesign
- Flickr: The Japan HDR Pool – amazing images
These are my links for January 26th:
- Put Together Quickly » Optimizing performance for WordPress – make wordpress work better
- 50 Best WordPress Plugins for Power Blogging –
- John Mccaint – Look out Chuck Norris, Sylvester?s comin? after you. He?s comin? after you and he?s going to get you. You better run! Chuck, you can run but you can?t hide!? – John McCain
- Emma Alvarez Site: Top Best 50 Blogger & WordPress Customizations Tips ( Hacks ) – Dynamic Slideshow In Header, A demo can be seen here. This makes a slideshow for the header, making your blog interesting and dynamic.
- G4 TV – cool video podcasts, real stiff competition for podshow
- EVDO info, EV-DO Coverage, Tips, News, Reviews, Verizon, Sprint : EVDOinfo.com – everything evdo
- jkOnTheRun – good blog about new mobile devices
- Apple – iTunes – iTunes Store – Podcasts – Technical Specification – Submitting Your Podcast to the iTunes Store.
- Carnaval Austin 2007 on Vimeo – Austin’s hottest party is Carnaval … see http://sambaparty.com
These are my links for January 22nd through January 25th:
- 250120082.jpg (JPEG Image, 800×600 pixels) – Daikatana or “daiky” is an awesome lifecaster from the Netherlands
- SocialEngine PHP – Build your own unique social network! – SocialEngine is a PHP-based social network platform that lets you create a social network on your website. Right out of the box, your social network will offer nearly all of the features found on today’s wildly popular social networks. Instead of hosting
- DZOIC Handshakes Professional :: The Best Social Networking Script / Software in PHP – Are you looking for an ideal software solution so you can start your own social networking portal? If so, then you have just found what you were looking for.
- WordPress and aMember: Teasers – Combined with aMember, WordPress is a great CMS to use for a membership site. If you have a site where all the content is considered members only it?s a simple matter of using aMember to protect the whole site.
- Mac Daddy World – Use your iPhone?s camera as a wireless Mac webcam! Stream video over Wi-Fi to any Mac video application such as iChat, Photo Booth or Skype.
These are my links for January 20th through January 21st:
- Will We See Delicious 2.0 This Week? – It?s been four and a half months since Yahoo first previewed Delicious 2.0. We?ve heard not a peep from them since as to when it might launch publicly and replace the existing, somewhat dated interface.
- DVM5051_SPECS.pdf (application/pdf Object) – awesome webcam that has night vision and a 60′ cable. Rocks!
- ImageShack – Hosting :: austintexassj6.jpg – logo austin texas for jtv austintexas site
- Add Gnome etc to a Server install? – Ubuntu Forums – how to add the desktop gnome to a server install
- Perfect 7.1 ubuntu gutsy gibbon install – One of the best guides for install gutsy gibbon ubuntu 7.1 excellent!
- The Zeitgeist » About – David HM Spector is an innovator, developer, writer, consultant and entrepreneur specializing in high-performance computing, social network applications and interface agents. His consulting company is Zeitgeist Information Systems, canonically known as
- redhat.com | Products & Services – Virtualization provides an escape from this very problem. The existing stack can continue to run as is as a guest inside a virtual machine, while the latest hypervisor happily supports the new hardware, as well as bringing benefits in reliability and perf
- Skype on iPhone – there is a workaround that will enable you to use Skype on the Apple iPhone.
- Common File Extensions – Common file extensions that are good to know, organized by file format.
These are my links for January 15th through January 18th:
- Wired LivingHomes – About the Home – The 4,057 square foot WIRED LivingHome is designed to attain at least a Gold rating from the USGBC LEED® for Homes Program. Consistent with its focus on sustainable design
- I, Cringely . The Pulpit . Google-Mart | PBS – in a secret area off-limits even to regular GoogleFolk, is a shipping container. But it isn’t just any shipping container. This shipping container is a prototype data center. Google hired a pair of very bright industrial designers to figure out how to cra
- AskMen.com – Top 10 hottest women in tech – While there are certainly a number of drop-dead gorgeous ladies within the world of tech media to choose from, we?ve narrowed the list down to 10.
- Mac Rumors: Apple Mac Rumors and News You Care About – As rumored, Apple announced a new line of portable computers during Steve Jobs’ keynote speech at MacWorld San Fransisco today, the MacBook Air. The new line is a complement to the existing MacBook and MacBook Pro lines.
- Traces of Inspiration » Blog Archive » SXSWi: ValleySpeak for the Rest of Us: Developing Apps Outside InternetVille – SXSWi: ValleySpeak for the Rest of Us: Developing Apps Outside InternetVille
These are my links for January 8th through January 14th:
- DeluoGPS – Deluo MouseGPS(tm). An optical laptop USB mouse with an integrated GPS. – Available with Microsoft® Streets & Trips, the best-selling mapping software, the Deluo MouseGPSTM will help you find your way through urban jungles and the World Wide Web alike.
- ATP’s GPS Photo Finder geotags your pix OTG – Engadget – GPS Photo Finder, a unique device which automatically tags your digital pictures with latitude and longitude, without the need for a PC nearby. The little rectangular box works by reading SD, MMC or Memory Stick data and then tagging pictures on the media
- best.online.docus – Best Online Documentaries – best online documentaries
- We Want Better TV – cody keith’s spinoff? of Justin.tv… lifecasting
- 7 Twitters Of The World – Twitter: easy to love, easy to clone. The first startup a young, aspiring web developer might want to try and build will probably be some version of Twitter, which can clearly be seen from all the local/regional Twitter clones we?re encountering every d
- Twitter / Customize Your Badge – make a twitter badge for your blog or website
- Singers and Dancers Fans ? Dance Wars! Bruno Tonioli vs Carrie Ann Inaba – Dance Wars on ABC, the unofficial fan site with a live feed from http://justin.tv/austintexas …. grew out of Dancing with the Stars. Drew Laschey is hosting. Mondays 7 pm on ABCE
These are my links for December 31st through January 1st:
- Cutline – Links Menu – great wordpress theme, I’m using this on http://bountyhuntersecrets.com and other blogs
- karmalised – antiwar blog, nice use of the cutline theme
- Bounty Hunter Secrets ? Secrets of a Bounty Hunter – Secrets of a bounty hunter – blog for a film, a dvd and a book to be issued soon
- Viddler.com – Upload, Enhance, Share – You can upload many videos at once, and in various formats, too (.mov .avi .wmv .mpeg). You also won’t have to worry about file size ? just keep any video you upload under 500 Mb.
- AddThis – Social Bookmarking Widget Del.icio.us Digg Button – promotes your content everywhere through bookmarking and sharing
- WordPress ? WordPress Plugins – most popular wordpress plugins
These are my links for December 29th through December 30th:
- Tweet Scan – Real-time Twitter Search – real time search of twitter for springnet
- One Blog Many Categories or Many Blogs? – Am I better off having one blog site with multiple categories or multiple blog sites highlighting specific interests??
- Resources to Make Money Online | TechnoTarget – Review Me pays to review products and services on your site. You control what you review. Submit your site for inclusion into our ReviewMe publisher network. One example of many ways to make money online. *****
- SocialPicks: social stock picks & research – Good Ideas By People You Trust SocialPicks is a community where stock investors exchange ideas and track performance.
- Web Worker Daily – rebooting the workforce, daily tips on working on the web
- KillerStartups.com? – The Next Big Thing on the Internet is here. You pick it – review 30+ internet startups per working day. Vote for the one you think will be a killer. Vote for http://searchslides.com eh!
- Bootstrapper » The 100 Daily Must-Reads for Entrepreneurs – The 100 Daily Must-Reads for Entrepreneurs Monday, July 23, 2007 at 7:23pm by admin These days, it seems that almost everyone has a blog, so it?s often hard to separate what?s really worth reading from what isn?t. 100 best sites
These are my links for December 27th:
- Invite Share – Everyone is invited! – some kind of crunch network
- Twitter Groups! – Twitter Groups allows you to tag your followers into different groups. Then you can send a message to those groups without needing to send the message to each person one at a time!
- Command Shift 3 – save websites you like
- ITunes: Multiple libraries in iTunes 7 – The recently-released iTunes 7 has added the much wished-for ability to manage multiple music libraries, and the Klavr weblog points out how simple it is
- AV-Comparatives – antivirus program reviews and comparisons, heard about this from chief twit Leo
- Ian’s Shoelace Site – Shoe Lacing Methods – typical cross-section of traditional and alternative lacing methods that I’ve either found or created or that have been sent to me by web site visitors.
- MyShutterspace – Photo Sharing & Photography Forums – MyShutterspace is a social network for digital photography enthusiasts. This is your place to connect with other digital photographers (both amateur and pro), share photos, videos & stories, get critiques on photos, and discuss photography techniques and
- The Big Boys of Social Bookmarking – The Top 24 Sites » 10e20 – Search, Design & Social – the folks over at eBizMBA have put together a list of the top 20 social bookmarking sites. They based their results on data on a combination of Compete.com and Quantcast data
These are my links for December 26th:
- habibbijan.com – series of reviews on free antivirus programs
- Data Recovery Software – File System Utilities – Image creation uses Microsoft’s Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe “hot images” even from drives currently in use. Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools. Never again be stuck with a usele
- The Best Bike Route Between Austin and Bastrop – best bike route between Bastrop and Austin
- Loudtalks ? keep talking. Two way radio over p2p – Loudtalks brings voice back to the internet communications. It’s a little application, which allows you to talk to your friends or colleagues instantly with a single touch of a button. Think walkie talkie. It’s faster than text chat and more convenient th
- Facebook is so last year – welcome to the hit websites of 2008 | Technology | The Guardian – Facebook is so last year – welcome to the hit websites of 2008
- Loic Le Meur Blog – Wew, that Seesmic review is a Christmas gift ! Thank you Bobbie Johnson to consider that Seesmic will be a hit website in 2008 even though we are still building it.
These are my links for December 24th through December 25th:
- BoogarLists – With more than 1,000 venture capital and private equity firms listed, BoogarLists is an excellent place for entrepreneurs to start their search for investment capital. And for students, analysts and planners who need to kick-start or augment their on-lin
- The Definitive Top 25 Movies of 2007 | /Film – A regular top ten list represents the opinion of one, so a definitive list must represent the combined opinion of everyone. You can read about how this list was compiled at the bottom of this posting.
- MakeUseOf.com | Cool Websites, Software and Internet Tips – The thing I like best about Firefox is that just when you think you know everything there is to know about the browser, something new comes along and surprises you.
- JoomlaWorks | The Joomla!/Mambo Professionals – JoomlaWorks is a team of professional web designers and developers dedicated to delivering high-quality extensions and templates for Joomla! (the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS) worldwide) and Mambo (award winning CMS). JoomlaWork
- KeepVid: Download videos from Google, Youtube, iFilm, Putfile, Metacafe, DailyMotion! – Download videos DIRECT from most video sites Copy the link of the page with the video on it and paste it here
- Dash Express Automotive Navigation System – Superior traffic with the Dash Driver Network?:Select your route based on up-to-the-minute traffic data that is automatically and anonymously exchanged via the most reliable source?other Dash devices.
- about us @ twine – Twine Ties it all Together Twine is a new service that intelligently helps you share, organize and find information with people you trust.